Thursday, May 05 428 North Boulevard
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: Virginia Historical Society
Richmond, VA 23220
428 North Boulevard
Join us for our May 5, 2016 Venture Forum RVA Luncheon to learn more about the vibrant advertising, marketing and PR firms flourishing in our community. Richmond is home to numerous advertising, marketing and PR agencies; come learn the difference between the three and how they are helping RVA companies share their stories.
Heather Sullivan, News Anchor, NBC 12 WWBT
Caley Cantrell, Strategy Chair at the VCU Brandcenter
Charlie Connell, Principal at PUNCH
Jon Newman, Owner and Partner at The Hodges Partnership
Roberta Oster Sachs, President, Oster Sachs Communications
1. What is focus of each company on panel?
2. How do PR, marketing and advertising differ? For example in a PR situation what issue are you trying to help a client solve?
3. Why is Richmond such a vibrant hub for this type of company today?
4. Do some of these companies have a client focus in certain industries, for example: retail for some, financial services for another, etc.?
5. Do any of these companies also focus on helping clients with crisis management?
6. How many of these companies provide their clients national vs local exposure?
7. You may have clients with specific client issues, particularly as relates to use of social media – have you experienced this?
8. Have you helped any entrepreneurial firms with their PR, marketing or advertising strategies?
9. What should entrepreneurs consider/be on the lookout for when thinking about their own PR, advertising and marketing strategies?
Member - Early Registration: $30.00
Non Member - Early Registration: $45.00
Price after 5:00 PM Tuesday, May 3
Member Late - Registration: $40.00
Non Member - Late Registration: $50.00
Cancellations (Refunds Requested) A request for cancellation (and refund) will be accepted up to the deadline 72 hours in advance of the event. Any request by a registered event participant (registrant) must be received 72 hours prior to the event in writing via email to RHogge@VentureForumRVA.com.